Vanity Vr2 Vibe Review & Contest
To enter the contest, do the following to get 1 entry each:
- Leave us comment on this page telling us you want to Win the Vanity Vr2 Vibe. You have to do this one to win, and be willing to send us your address so we can send you your prize if you win. The other ways to enter below will give you 1 extra entry, and while not mandatory, we truly appreciate your support!
- Tell us 1 eco-friendly thing you pledge to do to help make the world greener. (This can be eliminating toxic ingredients from your products, recycling, planting a tree or garden, using greener products, using energy saving light bulbs or whatever you want to do). We would also love it if you would PLEDGE this for our “a Billion Acts of Green®” page as well.
- If you have twitter please add @DominaDoll & @PinkCherryToys your twitter and re-tweet about our contest: Visit PopMyCherryReview.com for “Green Sex Toy Month” and enter contests to WIN!
- If you have Facebook you can also LIKE PopMyCherryReview and PinkCherry-Sex-Toys. We really appreciate the support!
- Finally, if you have a blog, please repost our “Green Sex Toy Month” post to encourage others to enter.
- And don’t forget to add our FEED to your reader so you can get updates of other great contests, reviews and giveaways!
Vanity Vr2 Vibe Review
The Vanity line by Jopen is a new selection of luxurious pleasure products ergonomically designed to fit the natural contours of a woman’s body. The whole line features rechargeable vibrators made of premium silicone, with independent dual motors, various modes of vibration and they are all 100% waterproof and come with a One Year Warranty.
Pink Cherry calls this vibe “delightfully g-centric” and I think that is a great sex toy descriptor. What they mean by g-centric is that the Vanity Vr2 Vibe is specifically designed for G spot stimulation with its g-centric curve and knobbed pleasure head(s). I say head(s) because the Vanity Vr2 is a double ended vibrator with vibrations (two independent motors) on both ends which are controlled separately. The LED lit interface on the base featuring “soft touch” buttons allows you to adjust the vibrations for “the ideal combination of inner and outer sensation”. The buttons also function to allow you to scroll through the various modes of vibration patterns and strengths.
The Vanity Vr2 features a curved silhouette with a small g spot bulb on one end and a larger bulb on the other end. Both ends vibrate and can be controlled separated. The larger end has stronger vibrations and can be used for vulva and clitoral stimulation, while the smaller head is the perfect size, shape and angle for G spot stimulation. Once inserted, the vibe can be pressed back against the vulva and clitoris as it has a bendable shaft, thereby stimulating both pleasure spots at once.
Vibrations and Recharging
The vibrations turn off/on and cycle through the modes with two buttons, one for each motor. Clicking and holding one button will increase the vibrations to max, while single clicks turn it off and on. The vibrations are fairly powerful on high, so can be used for clitoral stimulation alone, and resonate deeply when used on the G spot.
The motor takes 4 hours to fully charge which gives you about 1 hour of use, and comes with a charger that plugs in via a port that is protected by a silicone plug. Remove the plug to charge, then replace for waterproof fun in the bath, shower or hot tub. It is 7” in length (with an insertable length of 3”—long enough to hit the G spot), and a 3 ¾” girth.
The Vanity Vr2 comes with a user pamphlet, a storage bag, and 1 Year Warranty that can be increased to 10 years by registering it at the Jopen website. The Vanity Vr2 is a fantastic vibe and I am very impressed with this new line. It is sure to give other luxury sex toy makers a bit of competition.
So, with that, a BIG thank you to PinkCherry.com for giving me this product for giveaway and review. You can get lots of awesome “green” sex toy products from PinkCherry.com and enter the code PINK10 to get 10% off your purchase for the month of April!
Enter to Win one by commenting below.
(Contest open to adult 18+ in the continental US and Canada)