Shunga Sexual Energy Herbal Supplements for Men and Women
Shunga is a line of sensual products created to enhance intimacy, sensation, pleasure and arousal, similar to the Kama Sutra products, but made in Canada. Having worked at a brick and mortar sex shop where we sold Shunga, I’ve had the opportunity to enjoy many of their products.
Shunga Sexual Energy Herbal Supplements for Men and Women are unique products that have no comparison with the Kama Sutra line. I was always quite curious about these products to see if they actually work. Basically, they are like small energy drinks or aphrodisiac elixirs each with different ingredients designed to stimulate and increase sexual energy and awaken the libido.
Dosage: Dilute 0.25 fl oz (or 1/3 of each bottle) with juice or alcohol 30 minutes before sexual activity. For the first use, 3 doses over 3 days may be necessary. A single dose is sufficient thereafter.
My partner and I drank ours straight from the bottle with a wine chaser. The concoction tastes like Prune juice, with an aftertaste of herbal medicines. Mixed with juice (or alcohol) as directed, the aftertaste is not apparent.
Neither I nor my partner noticed any enhanced differences the first day we tried the drinks, which was a Friday night. Saturday night we tried another dose (1 -25 fl. Oz, or another 1/3 of the bottle) and I felt a slight tingling in my fingers and genitals. My husband didn’t notice any physical difference, but was increasingly amorous and seemed to have more energy. The 3rd day, Sunday, we took the last dose and we were both definitely more aroused and horny, kind of like “hangover hornies”, if you’ve ever experienced that, where you have an overwhelming need to fuck or masturbate. Needless to say, we did enjoy a full day of lazy sexual play together and I had the opportunity to enjoy many orgasms!
Shunga Sexual Energy Herbal Supplements contains various herbs and plant extracts, similar to energy drinks or herbal supplements.
The Woman Sexual Energy Herbal Supplement contains:
- Damiana- Sensitivity of the sexual region and strengthening of the vaginal wall.
- Caramuru- Stimulation of the central nervous system, the dilatation of the blood vessels for better lubrication and the improvement of sexual desire through its alleged aphrodisiac properties.
- Ashwaganda- A general sense of well-being, the activation of sexual energy, the augmentation of libido and the improvement of tactile sensations.
- Clavo huasca- Augmentation of libido, regulation of hormonal production and might be particularly effective for pre-menopausal women.
- Guarana- Better responses to sexual stimulations, reduction of inhibitions, augmentation of creativity and physical ability.
The Man Sexual Energy Herbal Supplement contains:
- Hard Wood- Erectile rigidity; Self-confidence and control of sexual functions. May also help improve hormonal levels, testosterone and sexual desire.
- Epidenium- Enhance sexual sensations through its alleged actions on certain neurotransmitters and heighten tactile sensations.
- Maca- Increase sexual functions and libido through its alleged hormonal action. It may also help reduce daily stress and promote a general sense of well-being.
- Tribulus- Self-confidence and control of sexual functions. May also help improve hormonal levels, testosterone and sexual desire.
- Guarana: Better responses to sexual stimulations, reduction of inhibitions, augmentation of creativity and physical ability.
Warnings: Both the male and female formulation are not recommended during pregnancy and for persons suffering from high blood pressure.
If you want to try Shunga Sexual Energy Herbal Supplements for Men and Women I recommend doing so over a weekend, or when you both have time to relax and be together. Buy a double dose (2 bottle of each), so you can drink your three doses over three days and have extra if you need it on the 3rd day.