Rechargeable Mini Wand Massager Review & Giveaway
To enter the contest, do the following to get 1 entry each:
- Leave us comment on this page telling us you want to Win the Mini Wand Massager (Rechargeable). You have to do this one to win, and be willing to send us your address so we can send you your prize if you win. The other ways to enter below will give you 1 extra entry, and while not mandatory, we truly appreciate your support!
- Tell us 1 eco-friendly thing you pledge to do to help make the world greener. (This can be eliminating toxic ingredients from your products, recycling, planting a tree or garden, using greener products, using energy saving light bulbs or whatever you want to do). We would also love it if you would PLEDGE this for our “a Billion Acts of Green®” page as well.
- If you have twitter please add @DominaDoll to your twitter and re-tweet about our contest: Visit PopMyCherryReview.com for “Green Sex Toy Month” and enter contests to WIN!
- If you have Facebook you can also LIKE PopMyCherryReview. I really appreciate the support!
- Finally, if you have a blog, please repost our “Green Sex Toy Month” post to encourage others to enter.
The Mini Wand Massager-Rechargeable is my absolute favorite vibrator for several reasons. One, it is quite small. About the same size as a classic vibrator, it measures slightly over 7 inches in length, and is only 3 ounces! Try holding the Hitachi in one hand for comparison at 12 ½ inches in length and 3 pounds. Big difference!
I was impressed by the Mini Wand’s size and weight, but would it deliver six thousand intense vibes a minutes and rock my socks off like the Hitachi. Well, it actually does more. It is a Japanese-made massager, and Japanese vibrators, IMHO, are always high quality and powerful. The motor in this mini is hardcore and instead of 2 speeds, which is what the Hitachi has, I counted 11 speeds from mild to crazy intense as you move up the dial on this massager. In addition, the Hitachi vibrates at 6000 rpm on max, while the Fairy vibrates at 12500 rpm on max, so quite a considerable difference in vibrating power.
Is the Mini Wand more powerful than the Hitachi? I would say, “Yes, absolutely!” In fact, I only used it on half-speed as the max setting was just too crazy for me, at least the first few times I tried it. The reason it can compare with the Hitachi, is that it comes with a plug-in AC adapter power pack and plugs into your outlet, just like the Hitachi…
The Mini Wand Massager-Rechargeable is also rechargeable. It takes about 2 hours to completely charge, with 70 minutes of play and is powered by a Lithium Ion battery. The charger can be charged via a regular wall outlet, or via the USB plug-in on your computer, so pretty cool.
This vibrator is super strong and will give your years of amazing orgasms!
So, comment below to enter to win!
(Contest open to adult 18+ in the continental US and Canada only).